A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. – Margaret Meade
This is the fundamental underlying belief around the Innovation MasterMind Group.
We believe in diversified teams
We believe in small and big working tighter
We believe in intrapreneurs,entrepreneurs, mid-market and enterprise working together to solve the worlds biggest problems.
We believe we can make an impact or as Steve Jobs said “make a dent in the universe”.
We believe in agile, we believe in lean and we believe in testing and failing.
The Innovation Mastermind Group was created to build an innovation infrastructure around the midwest and connect it to the rest of the world. We know that in our our meager beginnings that those ideas whose times have come can create abundance for the people willing to champion them.
We hold monthly events where we bring people together to brainstorm around big problems. We are an invitation only for entrepreneurs, c-level executives, mid-market business owners, subject matter experts and key thought leaders.
Monthly events held in four markets Louisville, Cincinnati, Chicago and Indianapolis and our members identify, recruit and invite 1200 potential partners in the cause that can attend our events to be part of our membership.
We have three basic Whys:
1. Build diversified teams around Big Problems
2. Build strategic Partnerships around Big Problems
3. Educate a Market to the DNA of its Innovation Talent
We are the scaffolding to solving the biggest problems that face our member by connecting the right people on the teams that are attempting to solve those problems.
1. Invitation Only
2. If you have been Invited you can Invite
3. You must be VP or C-level in your organization (you must be able to commit resources to spec, venture or strategic project for the organization)
4. Partner well we need people that don’t believe that the whole world is a nail and they are the hammer.